Our new Intraknit™ Merino wool base layers have less seams, an articulated performance fit, and body-mapped ventilation to cut down on bulk while allowing for better movement. They’re breathable, flexible, and perfect for helping keep you warm in variable conditions and high-intensity activities.
This minimalist-style layer is anything but insignificant. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and breathability in high-intensity activities, it helps amplify sweat management, movement, and comfort.
Light and Fast
• Mesh ventilation knit in gender-specific zones to help keep you dry • 3D-knit articulation adds enhanced fit and movement • Uses Merino Sport yarn for quicker dry times, odor resistance, and durability • Targeted knit insulation and ventilation helps keep you warm/dry without adding bulk • New knitting technique results in less waste
Mapped To Perform
Novel knitting technique can transition from insulation to ventilation without adding separate fabric panels.
Depending on use and product, ventilation and insulation are placed in gender-specific zones to maximize thermoregulation.
Mapped To Perform
3D-knitting enables us to dramatically enhance garment movement and flex with highly articulated areas. You can see this especially well in the elbows and knees.
The Future Is Thermal
This bulk-free, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear. With seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly articulated flex zones, and Merino comfort, it’ll be the first thing you grab when you need a warmer layer for your high-intensity, cold-weather adventures.
Merino 250 Thermal Series
• 100% Merino wool next to skin for long-lasting comfort
• Mesh ventilation knit in gender-specific zones to help keep you dry
• 3D-knit articulation adds enhanced fit and movement
• Targeted knit insulation and ventilation helps keep you warm and dry without adding bulk
• New knitting technique results in less waste
Less Energy. More Merino.
One of the reasons we believe in using Merino wool is because it can be washed less often–helping to reduce impact on the environment. Merino wool naturally inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria which keep performance layers like this one from stinking even when worn for several activities.