Returns and refunds
Right to cancel
- Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
FiloBlu shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may withhold the refund until the returned product is received.
- In order to exercise the right to cancel the Client shall send notification to FiloBlu within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com, and by fill the form provided for that purpose on the Website.
Registered users can access the "Return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
Unregistered users must complete the form at one of the following addresses:
- In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to FiloBlu at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation:
For all packages sent from the European Union the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa Mag. L – SMARTWOOL, Via San Biagio, 65/67, 42024 Castelnovo Sotto (RE) – Italy.
For all packages sent from countries outside the European Union, which pass through customs, the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa – SMARTWOOL Via Kennedy 12/B 42040 Campegine (RE) Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client.
- until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by FiloBlu is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, FiloBlu shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- FiloBlu shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
- FiloBlu shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may withhold the refund until the returned product is received.
- In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should FiloBlu discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, FiloBlu shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
6.1 All products sold by FiloBlu are covered by a warranty of 24 (twenty-four) months for any lack of conformity pursuant to Chapter III of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005. To benefit from assistance under the warranty, the Client must retain the invoice or the payment receipt, along with the delivery note.
6.2 The warranty for lack of conformity shall be applicable provided that the product concerned has been used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and in compliance with the contents of the instructions for usage and laundering provided in and/or with the product.
6.3 Should FiloBlu, for any reason, not be able to provide the Client with a product under the warranty (repaired or replaced), or should repair or replacement be excessively burdensome, due to the value of the product, FiloBlu may proceed by applying an appropriate discount on the price paid, or by refunding the whole amount paid and terminating the contract.
6.4 Where the implementation of the warranty requires the product to be returned, the same must be returned by the Client in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories).
Just contact our Customer Service, send pictures of the faulty product, and we’ll contact you with next steps. We want you to get back to running, skiing, and playing in the outdoors as soon as possible. The Smartwool warranty department will check your pictures and reimburse you for the price of the goods. If you paid the shipment, you’ll receive a code to get free shipping on the next purchase.
7. 30 Day Wear Test
The 30-day Wear Test is valid on qualifying Merino Gear – for both men and women from 01/10/2021 to 31/10/2021. 30-day Wear Test is only applicable to identified products purchased directly from Smartwool websites at www.smartwool.eu and smartwool.co.uk. The 30-day Wear Test commences upon delivery of goods to consumer and concludes exactly 30 calendar days thereafter. In the event that a consumer is dissatisfied with a qualifying product, they must contact Smartwool’s customer service before the end of the 30-day Wear Test to initiate a full refund as follows: registered users can access the "Return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests; unregistered users must complete the form at the “Guest” section. Qualifying 30-day Wear Test products may be worn, however must be returned in all their parts. Important Restrictions: 30-day Wear Test is not applicable to similar qualifying products purchased before 01/10/2021 of 30-day wear test. The initiative is available for a limited time only and subject to change without notice.